Brown Kimono fabric reusable face mask with pocket – Large.
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Afterpay or ZipPay
We are busy making reusable and washable personal use fabric face marks from Okki and OkkiD’s current range of fabrics (mixed fabrications – so you will receive a surprise colourway in the mail) as well as remnant and end of roll fabrics that I have on hand, to help everyone with the current request from the Australian and State government to keep safe. Featuring beautiful Okki and OkkiD and some fabric’s from my treasured fabric stash if needed, and made to the quality that Okki and OkkiD customers have come to expect, right here in Victoria.
Our re-usable fabric face masks act as a barrier to prevent the spread of the virus. It must be used correctly and combined with other measures to protect yourself and others. Okki masks are not a replacement for medical-grade masks (and have not been tested or proven to protect against COVID-19). Our masks are made to the DHHS and WHO standards for re-usable cloth face masks.
- Three Fabric Layers
- Included a pocket to insert a coffee filter or paper towel for further potential protection
- The outer layer is constructed out of tightly woven cotton or stretch twill or denim.
- The middle layer is polycotton
- The inner layer is tightly woven, soft and breathable cotton
- Masculine or feminine colour options.
- 3mm flat black elastic ties that are made extra long for adjustment (simply tie or if you have a toggle).
*Due to hygiene reasons, these masks are final sale, and can’t be exchanged or returned*.
Made on the Surf Coast of Victoria
- there are large, medium, and small (child) sizes available.
- Designed for a reasonably snug fit, however, as these are not medical grade masks, a very tight seal should not be expected.
- You have the flexibility of inserting a pipe cleaner inside the pocket and up along the bridge of your nose for a closer fit ( ideal for people who wear glasses
Care Instructions |
- Machine washable (hot)
- Please hot iron before use
It is advised for you to follow this trusted advice in using a cloth personal use, reusable, washable face mask:
View the DHS’s information on face masks here.
View WHO’s guiding to how to wear a fabric mask safely here
View where to purchase PM 2.5 filters for your masks here
- Shipping & Delivery
- Additional information
All Okki orders are delivered within Australia by Australia Post parcel bags. Orders under $300 AUD, shipped to an Australian postal address, will be charged a flat fee of $10.00 AUD. Orders over $300 AUD will be shipped locally for FREE. The estimated delivery times shown on our website are provided by Australia Post. Your Okki goods should arrive at the delivery address you have provided within 3-7 business working days. Please allow for delays during seasonally heavy delivery times, sales periods and public holidays.
If the item you have purchased online is not suitable, Okki will happily accept returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective goods. All tags must still be attached for a full refund or exchange within 14 days of original purchase. If a returned product does not meet these set standards, we reserve the right to reject the return. Flash sale, discount offers or sale goods and gifts are excluded. If you purchased your Okki product from a selected Okki bricks and mortar retailer, please return the goods to the original place of purchase.
This is a reusable 3 layered face mask. You can wash it to your heart’s delight. It has a filter pocket in case you need that extra air filtering goodness.
No two are the same prints due to a large kimono being cut up and used – the pattern is inconsistent.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 1 cm|