New Arrivals, Shirts & TopsMade from the softest 100% cotton jersey from Japan. The Two Tone T is for every day | every where, wear. It is long enough to tuck into your favourite jeans or to leave hanging out. The sleeves are a longer more relaxed cut, built for those that don't want to show off their "guns' aka muscular biceps, with a subtle hand embroidered cross detail on the sleeve cuff. The hem is raw. NOTE: Model wears a size 6 and is 5ft 1" - True to size.$120.00
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Afterpay or ZipPay
Masks, New ArrivalsWe are busy making reusable and washable personal use fabric face marks from Okki and OkkiD's current range of fabrics (mixed fabrications - so you will receive a surprise colourway in the mail) as well as remnant and end of roll fabrics that I have on hand, to help everyone with the current request from the Australian and State government to keep safe. Featuring beautiful Okki and OkkiD and some fabric's from my treasured fabric stash if needed, and made to the quality that Okki and OkkiD customers have come to expect, right here in Victoria. Our re-usable fabric face masks act as a barrier to prevent the spread of the virus. It must be used correctly and combined with other measures to protect yourself and others. Okki masks are not a replacement for medical-grade masks (and have not been tested or proven to protect against COVID-19). Our masks are made to the DHHS and WHO standards for re-usable cloth face masks.$20.00
- Three Fabric Layers
- Included a pocket to insert a coffee filter or paper towel for further potential protection
- The outer layer is constructed out of tightly woven cotton or stretch twill or denim.
- The middle layer is polycotton
- The inner layer is tightly woven, soft and breathable cotton
- Masculine or feminine colour options.
- 3mm flat black elastic ties that are made extra long for adjustment (simply tie or if you have a toggle).
- there are large, medium, and small (child) sizes available.
- Designed for a reasonably snug fit, however, as these are not medical grade masks, a very tight seal should not be expected.
- You have the flexibility of inserting a pipe cleaner inside the pocket and up along the bridge of your nose for a closer fit ( ideal for people who wear glasses
- Machine washable (hot)
- Please hot iron before use
or 4 payments of $5.00 with Afterpay or ZipPay